Since 1962 KGC has designed, fabricated and installed Dust Collection systems and equipment to fit all of our customers requirements.
From the hood to the collector, KGC supplies it all!
Below are some of the collection applications we are proficient in:
- • Wood Dust Collection Systems/Equipment
- • Aluminum/Titanium Collection to meet NFP 484 Standards
- • Dust Collection Systems to meet OSHA New Silica Dust Rule
- • Fume exhaust systems/Equipment
- • Trim/Scrap removal systems/Equipment
- • Air Make-Up systems/Equipment
- • Grinding/Buffing dust collection systems/Equipment
- • Mist/Smoke collection systems/Equipment
- • Welding smoke/fume exhaust systems/Equipment
Some styles of collection equipment we supply and install are:
- Cartridge Pulse Dust Collectors
- Cyclone Dust Collectors
- Baghouse Dust Collectors
- Oil Mist Collectors
- Mist Eliminators
- Wet Dust Collectors
- Downdraft benches – Dry & Wet
- Small Cabinet Dust Collectors
- Air Make-Up Units
- Buy/Sell Pre-Owned Equipment
Interior Weld Booth set up and piping system.
Weld smoke/dust collection system for weld booths.
Ready to receive a free estimate from KGC?
Contact us today.
Selected Dust Collection Equipment Projects by KGC
Cartridge Dust Collector with Explosion Isolation Valve
KGC provided design build services, fabricating and installing a 20 foot engineered stamped support stand for the Explosion Isolation Valve.
Wood Dust abort gate spark detection
Spark Detection and Abort Gate System for wood dust before/after
Trim System Dual Collection Cyclones with Support Stand
KGC Fabricated Trim System Dual Collection Cyclones with Support Stand